SUPERFLOW AutoDyn Chassis Dyno
Westech Performance Group offers Superflow AutoDyn Chassis Dyno testing. We can dyno test 2WD vehicles from many makes and models.
Vehicle Mechanical Issues Rules
Before scheduling your Chassis Dyno testing appointment, Westech asks for you to please be sure your vehicle does not have mechanical problems, coolant or oil leaks or drive-train issues. When your vehicle is connected to the dyno, parts installations or repairs are not permitted.
- Run standard inertia tests like a DynoJet or run fully loaded power tests with dual eddy current power absorbers that allow you to run tests under operator or computer-controlled load based on vehicle weight and parasitic losses.
- Test at varying rates of acceleration, steady speeds and at full or part throttle. Autodyn loads your vehicle the way it operates on the road so you get real world information about how your car operates under all driving conditions.
- Test at controlled rates of acceleration for greater data resolution
- Full Lambda support for wide band air fuel ratio data logging
- Perform step tests to precisely measure power at different engine or vehicle speeds
- Data log multiple channels including oil temperatures, air flow, vacuum, fuel flow, exhaust gas temperatures and so on
- Calibrate carburetor, ignition and EFI systems under load (call for details)
- Evaluate exhaust systems, gear ratios, lubricants and any number of add-on high performance components
- Quantify tire, clutch or torque converter slippage
- 1000 Horsepower-plus and 200 mph rated
- SuperFlow data is measured by a laboratory grade strain gauge that is precisely calibrated. Load controlled testing with a strain gauge is the most reliable and accurate method to generate good, repeatable data.
- Independent source for product development and evaluation